Thursday, October 05, 2006

Prayers for a Couple

Please say a prayer for my husband and me.
He had a good job til he developed cancer. Lost his job. His cancer is in remission now Thank God, but he is having trouble finding work. He is 64 years old and it seems no one wants to hire a senior.I work, but it is not enough to pay all the bills. Bill collectors are calling daily. I just don't know what to do any more. Life is so hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---
Pidän peukkuja.
Finland, 31.8.2006
---
Prayer sent, please light candles around the world
---
Your prayers will be answered. GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME and may He bless you and your family.
---
you are in our thoughts and prayers...i know it is hard to go thru something like this...take care.
---
you're in my thoughts.
((((HUG))))

~Mum21 (BH)
---
Praying for you nd your husband. Sending you a few (((HUGS) too.

Kansas, USA
September 2
12:43 p.m.
---
You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Mulberry (Eber)
---
I am so sorry you find yourself in this situation. :(
---
Im sending prayers too... hugs n rainbows NLR Melb Aust

---
prayers for you all 9/5
---
9/5/06 Prayers for you both from central Florida. May you be blessed beyond your wants.
---
Prayers from here too that you find strength in all that God has planned for you.

VB (eber) australia
---
I dunno what to say since i believe there is no good.. It'd be a bad thing to discontinue this message tho so here goes.
---
Don't lose faith, things will get better!
---
Don't forget, it says that during these times it is when god carries you!!!
---
I don't pray but I'm sending positive energy and thoughts your way!
Alabama USA
---
9-13 Hope you get this back somehow but even if you don't God is watching over you and your husband and hears the prayers that are being sent up for you.
God Bless you and may he bring you and your family peace.
J from Kansas
---
Be thankful you still have each other.
---
I have been in your position. God be with you and your husband!
Sept. 14, 2006
---
keep your chin up. things will get better. (don't worry be happy). all the best from england
---
positive energy and a big hugs from germany
---
warm fuzzies
---
I don't pray, but I am sending you my best wishes.


CUF
---
Please seek some advice from a debt councellor..maybe they can help u manage your limited finances ... most creditors are happy to get something..rather than nothing......best wishes from Scotland
---
Prayers from Kentucky
---
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Too much of this kind of thing getting around for my liking. Heres hoping he stays healthy and find a job.

Cuf
---
Blessings be upon youi
---
Believe in yourself and in your husband. You will get through this.
---
Prayers going up from Indiana ccc.
---
prayers fom ontario canada :)
---
More good thoughts from Canada
October 3rd
---
Blessings from Boston USA Oct 3rd
---
Good luck to you.
Remember--for I the Lord your God hold your right hand---do not fear I will be with you. Peace be with you.


Found by Sera

No comments: