Thursday, October 05, 2006

Are You the Cathy with the Rude Husband?

hey...i never tried this. who wants to write back??? CATHY
---
Hi Cathy from catlover53a, TM, Auckland, NZ 6.48pm 21/9/06
---
Hi from Jenni NZ ebb
---
Hi from Helen,China
---
Hi Cathy - from russia with Love! Привет!!!!!!
риса джонса
---
Hello Cathy from North Carolina! Certainly hope you aren't my neighbor Cathy whose husband Brian almost got a beating from me this morning when he layed on his horn behind me at the exit of our development, trying to make a left turn into horrible traffic! :) I'm sure you're not, but it felt good to get that off my chest! 9/28/06
---
---
Hello Cathy... from Windsor/Canada.
Oct. 1/2006
---------
---
G'day Cathy, from Brisbane, Australia where it's 7.25pm on Monday 2 October 06./.
---
If you're expecting people to write back to you then you've not quite got the measure of how this thing works!

Hi anyway from Stirling, Scotland. 4/10/6


Found by Sera

No comments: