Monday, October 02, 2006

Memories of 9-11 in an Oceangram

9-11-01

Where were you when the world stopped turning, that September day? Please remember those who lost their lives in this tragedy.
---
in memory of those who were lost
---
They will love on in the hearts and memories of their loved ones
---
Singapore.
---
I was in the hospital and will never forget the feelings as I watched in horror. (Arizona) 9/16/06
---
there were all nationalities in the twin towers we all lost it's a day I will never forget
rick in dayton 9/17/06
---
My husband was at the Pentagon, I was in tears
---
I was getting ready for work, a friend called and told me to turn on the TV, I sat in front of it like a child and cried.
---
I was getting ready for work also. It was a horrible tragedy that those who did it have not payed for their crimes.
---
i was only 5 years old then and i had no idea why everyone was so sad... now i'm 10 and i know that tragic loss... many lives lost... paying tribute everyday i wake up i always think of the people who suffered(not just the people that were there) their families and friends and lovers. I just wish we could go back and start over again and makeit so that no one got killed then but you see it's a pathetic child's wishes they'll never come true....
love yall'
Caiti - Brisbane - Australia
---
I was on a cruise ship in the carribbean. woke up turned on the news, and spent several hours in our cabin just staring at how the country had changed whle we were away.


Found by Sera

No comments: