Monday, October 02, 2006

Lazy Sundays

im having a lazy sunday today, what are you dong today?
---
I don't know... we just got back from Church and we haven't made plans yet! We are having a great dinner though, ham, potato scallop, squash, carrots, and brown bread... oh and Pumpkin pie. Wanna come over?
---
I'd be glad to, thanks for the invite, Ky USA 9/18/06
---
It's Friday night and long past dinner see you Sunday
---
Wow, it's Tuesday afternoon here. Where did this get stuck at for 4 days?

---
tuesday evening here I will be over on sunday if I'm lat ehold everything till i get there please!
---
sunday october 1 in new zealand...i had a lazy and busy day today...have a funeral on wednesday for hubbys great aunt, she was 97 so we had the big family meal tonight and in between organising that i sat and watched patch adams...one of my fave movies!!
---
lazy sunday in liverpool uk
BBOT NANDI
---
It's Sunday in NC. I sat out on the deck with the dogs until the mosquitos found me. It felt really good out there with the deck mostly in shade but the sunshine on my feet. I could hear the breeze rustling the oak tree leaves. Birds and squirrels were busy. I saw some butterflies go by, flying higher than I realized they would go. I was laying on a towel on the deck, which confused the dogs. They both came over periodically to see if what I was eating was still fruit, and to snuffle me.

Cruel, rude mosquitos.

NC


Found by Sera

No comments: