Monday, October 02, 2006

Getting Bottles Back

Have you ever recieved your bottle back?
---
I sure havent
---
NEVER! and i wish i could
---
~~~
Nope, it would be very interesting to see what else was put...

I dont get many (or maybe any) old bottles either
~~~
---
I receive some interesting message in bottles.
---
9-2-06 from Depoe Bay Oregon on the Pacific Ocean - Have not received any bottles with messages I have written. Someday perhaps!
---
Nope, not yet. M.BH. 3/9/06. Australia.
---
No I haven't received any of mine back yet. - Julie, NC, USA
---
Nope, not yet...I've only been doing this for like 3 weeks though.
---
I did once but there were no new messages added, and since it was about 15 minutes later Im assuming it hadnt gone anywhere else lol the waves must have brought it back in ;)
---
not yet ct.USA 9/5
---
Not yet. Still waiting though. On all of mine people were probably mean though... :o( MD
---
No not yet but here's hoping.
Sue, New Zealand.
---
Nor I either....... Maybe someday, when my ship comes in........Dodie in Colorado.
---
AffiLee 08/09/06
EBMum from Sydney
---
THAT IS STRANGE I HAVN''T GOT ONLY ONE OF MY MESSAGES BACK. YOU CAN ALWAYS WRITE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE ON IT ALSO. BUT MAKE SURE YOU GOT BACK ON YOUR ON YOUR MAILBOX AND SENT IT OUT THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW.. mi
---
i wished i did get my bottles back

---
nope !...Taramoa NZ TM
---
Not yet! I hope mine aren't stuck somewhere deep in the ocean :(
MTL, Canada
---
my first day here, and 1st recieved bottle! :-) its come all the way to uk now! best wishes to all who read this.xxx
---
hahahahahaha
yep this one
Taramoa NZ tm
---
I got one back. Wish I would get more.
---
no not yet but only a newbie so maybe time and the tides will tell. NZ 17/9/06 8.30pm
---
yes I got one back that had gone to only 3 people between the first time I got it and when I got it again.... I dont think that will happen very offten...LOL
---
nope!

---
Yepper I got one back that I had replied to. I've only been doing these messages for 3 days and was shocked I got one back so soon. Lucky I guess. I think I better go buy a lottery ticket cuz what are the odds, huh? Hahaha
9/22/06
MT,USA
---
Nope, none yet. 9-22-06 Olean NY
---
I have had 4 back in 10 days and believe me I was very surprised. Pat qld.
---
I have received one back the following day and it had been to Uk and back to NZ
but stranger than that an ordinary bottle that had been cast into the water with no address or anything was picked up by my daughter in Perth and it hadnt been anywhere in between times I couldnt believe it when she said she had one from Ashburton and proceeded to read out all the message Cheers
Ashburton 23 09 06

---
yes..twice.

the first one went to about three places with nothing exciting to note.

i created the second and it came back with someone calling grumpy.

baaaaa...why i outta....
---
I've been at this quite a while now and have not rec'd my own back or one that I commented on either. Ontario, Canada
---
I never got one back but, I can track mine and can tract mine.
---
No, but I just started today
---
One I started and one I added to, but I don't really care I just have sending out the bottles and reading the messages that come in.

3099214 bottles delivered. 5:29 pm MDT
Sept. 27/06
---
You are so lucky having recevied your boottles! It must be very interesting to read the message below yours!
today is my first day here...Hope so
Ball
06-9-29 China
---
I haven't. You're probably more likely to receive your own back if you write lots.
---
None back here in Colorado.
---
You can track them now people - see the "tracking" tab above.


Found by Sera

No comments: