Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Died of a Broken Heart

My auntie and uncle died within 3 days of each other, they had been married for 65 years, and they say he died of a broken heart, do you think that is possible?
Jan UK
---
Oh YES, I think so.... ah love
---
Yes, I believe so.
---
With out a doubt

---
It's a known phenomena. However, if one survives the first year, they ususally last a lot longer.
---
I do believe you can die of a broken heart. you just lose the will to live alone after spending a lifetime together.
anyway.....Cheers, from Mandy in OZ :)
---
My grandmother had dementia when grandpa died, otherwise it may have happened with her. She's still heartbroken when she hears about it, but forgets about it soon after (a mixed blessing).
---
Wow, weird. That previous message is mine. Got stuck in the tide here I guess. Sending it back out.
---
tommorrw is another day~
---
it's definately possible...
---
That would be a yes...
---
i think so too
---
yes sure it happens
---
Why would you think any thing else? Certainly. Tucson, AZ 10/5 at 1500.
---
Absolutely...I was afraid it was going to happen to my mom when my dad died. We kept her busy and involved with family happenings and reminded her how much she was loved and needed so to keep her out of a slump. -Mia
---
I know that if my wife was to die tomorrow I would lose the will to live.
---
Yep. Definitely possible
---
Without a doubt.Mesquite,Tx. 10/16/06 TOH BB Depo!!!
---
Buck Duggan died of a broken heart.
---
possible


Found by Sera

No comments: