Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Think Pink: Oceangram Blessings

Think PInk. My friend's 4 year old daughter has a form of cancer that only children get and she will be in a self induced coma for another 8 weeks while recieving chemo treatments. She has a 50/50 chance of living. Pink is her favorite color so think pink! Thanks
---
:( My thoughts and prayers go out to her.
---
thoughts
---
I'm thinking as pink as possible! All the best wishes for the child and her family!
---
Good luvk to the little lady
---
how sad I hope everything goes well
---
~*~ Thinking pink in Hamilton NZ! Thoughts and prayers for the little one :)
---
poor little girl - I love Alberta Beef - j, Sep 24/06
---
No other color on my mind today......God bless.....9-25-06
---
Thinking Pink and praying to St Peregrine...
---
My heart and prayers go out to the little girl with cancer. Pink it is for her.
Get well. Arnold, MO
---
PINK IN SHANGHAI! CHINA! ALL THE BEST.
06OCT2006 APOLLO
---
pink is all over england with love from Emma,15, Brstol, England on the 15th october 2006
---
"What is your name?"
Sir Lancelot of Camelot!
What is your quest?
To Think Pink!
"What is your favorite colour?"
"Pink, naturally!"

"Right, go on ahead!"


Found by Sera

No comments: