Friday, September 29, 2006

Party on the Beach

I drank the rum in this bottle.
---
Why is everyone here so selfish? The last message I got, someone took all the spirits. Not fair! I want some!!!
---
I sent a bottle earlier, but it was a Dr. Pepper bottle, much better.
---
99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottles of beer,
you take one down,
you pass it around,
98 bottles of beer on the wall.
---
Um, these are perfume bottles, so if you're drinking the contents, you will smell really weird and probably go blind.


---
nah - they're too big for perfume bottles! Im going with spirits. But I cant send messages unless theyre empty- and look at this pile on the beach! Somebody didnt invite me to the party! m
---
It was a great party. Sorry you were overlooked. We had rum, vodka, tequilla and wine. There was dancing and frolicing on the beach until the wee hours. Next time you will be invited for sure. ; )


Found by Sera

No comments: