Saturday, October 07, 2006

Alien Contact with Earth vs. Bible

Do you think that within the next 20 years or so we will have full alien contact on the earth?!
---
The Bible doesn't say anything about aliens, but it does say ...

Jesus is coming soon!


---
They're already on earth
---
think aliens might be more fun, so long as they're friendly!
---
20 years. OK. I think I will go with probably not. I have it on good authority that they are still about 22 years out.
---
They are already here. Haven't you seen Micheal Jackson
---
You're having contact with one now. Hello...I'm Rjashta from Mars. How are you?
---
I don't think it is outside the realm of posibility.

I just hope that we have a government that isn't corrupt and that doesn't try to exploit them or destroy their world.
---
I agree with the poster that says the Bible doesn't mention them. And Jesus IS coming soon.. are you ready? It won't matter if aliens are here or not. What will matter is if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and allowed Him to come into your life and make Him your Lord!
---
What a bottle! Aliens vs Jesus...which is coming sooner?I say they are both already here,aliens physically,and Jesus spiritually,for those who believe.You have to believe in something for it to be real for you.
---
I think they are already here just because The Bible does't mention them doesn't mean they don't exist


Found by Sera

No comments: