Monday, October 09, 2006

Memories of Junior High

Hello

I am a junior high student.

A native place is Japan
---
it's been a long time since i was in high school
---
Hello :)
How long have you been studying English? Me, for three years.
---
Your English is very good, at least in writing. I have a little bit of Japanese tourist-speak only.
---
Hello Good luck in your studies.
---
i don't even remember junior high
---
I am 26, and I started junior high when I was 11, and i started high school when I was 14, so it has been a very long time. I barely remember anything.
---
I have not been to high school for 14.5 years
bratis EMC
---
yeah like 10 for me too

---
I finished high school in 1993 - 13 long years ago!!
---
_________
I also graduated high school in 1993. What a long time ago! I will graduate again this year from college. Took a while but definitely worth the wait.
---
you all are so young! Try graduating in 1965!!
---
Finished high school 1990

BELMC-EMC :D :B :) :B :D
---
We do not have high school in our coutry.

Left Senior school in 1986
---
---
boring
---
So go jump in the ocean if it is boring. Don't tell us about it.
I left highschool in 1958!
---
Graduated from high school in a little town called Dillon, Montana (pop 3000) USA in 1954
---
I graduated from high school in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada in 1965! Whew .. that's a loooong time ago, eh!
---
I left high school in 1992, Darwin NT
---
i graduated a year early in 1977.I am in school now finally decided to go to college.Believe me its harder the older you get.
---
Best of luck to you in your school studies and try to enjoy it now. I wish I had enjoyed it more at the time. That was 40 years ago that I graduated. 1966.
---
I started university at 13..
---
I was at high school so long ago thst the school is probably packed up and left any way good luck in your study"s and the best of luck to you. Education will take you anywhere you want
---
I finished High School in 1999.
Johannesburg, South Africa.
I'm in Dublin, Ireland now, and about to finish my University Degree!
---
i finished high school in 1966 and went back to school in 1999 to polish up my skills and made it to uni at 50! Didn't finish my degree though as too many family pressures and things for me to look after but will go back one day....keep learning!
---
It was 1966 when I was last at school too. I lived in Singapore back then!
---
I hated junior high, worst two years of my life. High school was better, college was awesome. Now I have kids of my own. Hope junior high is better for them.
---
I graduated in 1985. I wish I could turn back time and go back and do high school again. I loved it. The parties, the dances, hanging around at the beach or the pool with friends after school.
Nothing could be better.
---
I finished High school in 1974, which is years 7 to 12 in Melbourne Aust. Now I have a son that is 25 and he is at University. Wish I had gone further with my education.
---
1973 for me - wouldn't want to do it again. College was a bit better.
---
Hello!
I'm from Finland.
I don't have any experince of any of those schools.
---
I graduated from (we said from then) high school in 1955. College in 1969, it took a while for this old man.
---
Graduated High School in 1968. Don't remember much... it was the 60's...
---
Cool... Like deja vu. I just posted the last entry. Hate those flashbacks...
---
My granddaughter just started grade one. Everything is new and exciting for her. I hope she does better then I did and goes all the way through school.
Canada Oct. 3/06
---
I graduated in 1980. In Temple City. October 4, 2006
---
Was born in '65 and graduated in '83 : )
---
Long bottle!
---
heh, very. you're all so old!!!
---
Old is only a state of mind and with all the learning listed above, we're all younger than springtime.
---
well said!
---
What bored bottle¡¡¡¡
---
If you find it boring last poster, then simply don't contribute your 2 cents worth. Just pass it on to someone else.
---
Well I'm glad I'm not the only oldie here. I left school in 1972 after 3 years of "high school" that is Grades 8 - 10 or ages 13 - 15. Then went to Secretarial College for a year and got a job until I got married and had my first baby who is now 24. All my children did 5 years of high school and learnt Chinese some of which is similar to Japanese apparently. I have no desire to do further study or to work outside the home. Motherhood is my career and its the best.
Sorry to go on so long!
---
Would have graduated in 72 but ran away from home for a career picking berries with Mexican migrants in California LOL
---

been there, done that,
thank god its over
---
-----------
I graduated high school in 1966. Last night was my 40 year reunion!! Graduated college in 1970. All in TEXAS.
The starter of this bottle is doing amazingly well with English. My second home is in South Africa.
--------------------------
---
I graduated HS in 1980 and college in 1984, all in South Carolina
---
1963 I left high school(secondary modern in Welsh Wales)and was happy to leave then. I wish I#d worked harder tho.
---
1971 for me. Hated school but loved learning, still do. Oklahoma
11-01-06
---
I'll graduate in the spring of 2007. Can't wait to get out.




Found by Sera

No comments: