Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Straight on 'Til Morning

hello im a lost help me
---
well, watch Lost on October 4th and see what happens then...Smile....
---
how are you lost
---
Paradise Lost
---
You once were lost, but now you are found!!
We found you!

---
I once lost my contact lens.
---
Just go to the corner, first left, second right and then you'll be there! No
need to thank me
;)
---
here we are!!!!! see us? we're over here!!!!!!
---
I lost my temper last week, never did find it gain.
---
what i would give for a nice girl right now,hehe... the beaches on my lonely
island are soo
beautiful and just so...lonely.
---
find and I will find you, we can call it a .. game :dance:

c.u.f
---
Stitch lost
---
count backwards
---
I've got nothing to say to this message.
---
A lost what?

Are you my lost sock from when I did laundry the other day? If so, please come
back
because your mate is missing you.

You just need to take the second star to the right and then go straight on 'till
morning...


Found by Kayla Shay

No comments: