Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Early Bird and the Worm

Since it's the early bird that catches the worm....
sleep late!
GW, i-do, Melb. Australia
---
,. ,.
\.\ /,/
Y Y
|. .|
("_, l
,- , \
(_)(_) Y,.
_j _j |,'
(_,(__,'

RT - UK - BFT
---
I always up early wit the kids
---
Love to sleep late myself. It is the best :). Minnesota, USA
---
i love to sleep late but dont as my kisd get up early


---
**yawns**

C.U.F.
---
What's late?
---
Feel free to catch my worm any time of the day
---

Wish I could sleep longer too.. I wonder how long you could sleep..?? I can do without the worm anyway..
Herb Kentucky..
---
I could easily sleep late.
I also am able to get up at any time I need to without an alarm clock. I just tell myself what time I want to wake up and I do.
---
having a 3 month old, i go to bed at the same time as her,
---
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
---
I have a hard time getting out of bed no matter what time I went to bed. I love sleeping in the morning because it's so cozy, but I hate it because I can feel the day slipping away.

pedd PFND
---
I don't do mornings!
---
I wake up early, cause I don't wanna miss the day
---
love getting up early
---
i am 7 and like to get up early to watch my shows
9/15/06 virginia usa
---
Are you the worm or are you the early bird???
Are there worms in this ocean - I know there are seagulls!!!!!!!
---


early bird here ... you can call me Tweety :)
-----
---
i like to sleep late too


Found by Sera

No comments: